In memory of Noelle

In memory of Noelle

Friday, May 14, 2010

Noelle's Angel Day

Today marks the fourth angel day for my sweet baby girl Elizabeth Noelle. She was born sleeping due to the fact that i had an unknown heart condition. She gave her life and in turn granted me mine. I have often wonder what life would be like if my baby had made it. I wonder how i would have felt to hear her call me mommy. To see her lashes wet with tears. To hold her in my arms till she fell asleep. To smell her curls after a nice warm bath. But once the what ifs moment passes i look to God for support and strength. It still blows me away how he loved me through the moments where he carried the blame for Noelle's death. All the times i would fight and cry with him reminding him of how he saved Jarius' daughter and rose Lazarus from the grave, yet he could not save my child. The times i would react as any mother could have when facing such grief. He loved me. He nurtured me back from the emotional coffin i laid myself in. But today i want to remember those sweet moments i held Noelle in my arms. Her tiny feet, and tiny toes. Her soft skin, and the way she looked so peaceful in my arms. Today she celebrates her birthday in heaven as two strong mommies reminded me with tender love. My prayer is that as you read this you find strength in one small fact. You are not alone! I felt it too! I said it too! I cried like you, and i still do. There is strength in numbers, Noelle taught me that today! Happy Birthday my sweet sweet baby girl! I love you with all of me.

mom

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I pray that this blog will give you strength and friendships that will last a lifetime. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th birthday in Heaven Elizabeth Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th Birthday in Heaven Elizabeth Noelle.
    I'm praying for you. {{HUGS}}
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your sweet Noelle. You are not alone, Elizabeth. There are so many of us with babies with Jesus in heaven. One day... We will be united.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and well said! Thinking of your baby girl!
    Hugs-
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Elizabeth - I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet daughter Elizabeth Noelle.Happy Heaven day to her.I am also the mother of a baby girl in Heaven. God bless you.Email if you have any questions.
    sboyette@tx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Noelle. Our sweet babies will always be in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elizabeth - glad you followed your heart and started this space. Looking forward to following your journey... been thinking of you and Noelle so much.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy fourth heavenly birthday, Elizabeth Noelle! Thank you for sharing your heart here, and welcome to blogland. I have a ministry for families who have lost a baby. Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you.

    Praying God's continued comfort, grace, and peace as He carries you...

    Kelly Gerken
    Sufficient Grace Ministries

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 4th Heavenly Birthday sweet baby girl, blow mommy lotts of kisses from Heaven. xxx

    ReplyDelete